In 1992, Essenhaus, Inc. purchased a small locally owned and family operated Amish-style noodle company in Middlebury, Indiana. Initially, Essenhaus Foods provided their noodles to several local restaurants and only a few select grocery stores, now their customer base currently includes large wholesalers in all 50 states!
Fun Facts about Essenhaus Foods
- Over 2 million bags of noodles sold in a year
- 58,000 pounds of noodles are made in a week
- Purchase bulk flour in 2,000 pound totes
- Items can be purchased in local gorcery stores in 50 states, in our bakery and on our website
- 2,000 pound of egg yolks are use in a week
- On average we see 100 trucks coming and going from our facility each month